Friday, September 27, 2013

I ♥ Etsy Friday

I ♥ Etsy

This weeks favorites do not really have much rhyme or reason :) Just a simple collection of new discoveries.

Set of 5 Pixie Vials "Autumn Acorns" party favours

by 


These are actually made by a friend of mine and they feature tiny acorns made by yours truly...Shameless I know :P I really really like them though! I already own three other pixie vials by her ♥

Handmade Faceted Wood Quartz Crystal Point Sculpture in Cosmic Purple

by


I found this shop on the front page but it was quite fitting as I am just getting ready to put out a new line of charms that include rough stones and crystals.

Woodland Acorn Birdhouse - Rustic Little Birdhouse - Bird Lover Gift

by


How can you go wrong combining an acorn with a bird house?...This is so adorable!

Timelapse: Fine Art Giclee Watercolour Owl Print

by


I have been feeling very mystical as of late...Could be the upcoming holiday or the creation of my new charms?.. Either way this is a beautiful work of art.

Kitchen Apron - Oatmeal

by


With the change of seasons, I have been enjoying my renewed interest in the kitchen. Something about the fall. I love the natural simplicity of this apron. I would totally take this as a gift *hint* *hint*

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and I will see you next month! 

Happy Browsing
Samantha








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...