Friday, August 16, 2013

I ♥ Etsy Friday

It's Back!

I ♥ Etsy Friday


I have found myself drawn to the look of the Ocean this summer. A bit of a new interest for me in adulthood. How could I pass over the mystery and magic of the ocean all this time? Maybe my daughter's have sparked a new interest in me with their love for mermaids...It makes me remember how I would scour the beach for hours finding shells and stones to share in class... how I would feign sickness to stay home watching the little mermaid all day with my Mother....

This weeks favorites are dedicated to the Ocean and all of it's beauty.

OCEAN'S SECRET MERMAID

by 


SOAP, Teal and White Opalescence Beach Shells 

by


Set of three tiny heart bowls

by


Macrame Hanger and Terrarium - Dip Dyed - Teal

by


large narhwal - grey narwhal soft sculpture

by


Happy Viewing

Samantha








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...