Sunday, June 16, 2013

Life is Ever Changing.....

Just a little update..
I am currently in the process of packing my house to move tomorrow! One weekend to make things happen, life is always changing, always moving.....

I am sorry I have been so mia over the past several months. My business is growing (I think) and I am making connections.. So things are as they should be at the moment (once again, I think). 

We are moving to a bigger place in a town with a little bit slower pace. Although I am quite fond of our current city I am more eager than I expected to be getting out of it. So as things settle into place once again I hope or should be getting back into the swing of things. 

Thank you everyone for sticking around and waiting to see what I have to say :)

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...