Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Washington Midsummer Renaissance Faire

I have been working on a few renaissance/medieval style fantasy purses lately :) in hopes that I will have a large enough inventory by August!

I would like to at least be a roving merchant at the Washington Midsummer Renaissance Faire.

I have never worked a craft show let alone a merchant booth so I'm nervous and must tell myself daily that it's probably no big deal... Right?

Well I hope to make it a reality this summer so wish me luck! Any advice or info would be so appreciated. Anything I can do to make this a reality!

I love my online shops but I look forward to meeting my customers face to face :)

That is all.

Have a creative day!

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...