Tuesday, February 19, 2013

No Yeast Pizza, Life At Home

Easy Homemade Pizza


This week on A Less Than Perfect Homemaker I posted about a super easy homemade pizza. The whole idea came about because My girls really wanted pizza but I didn't have the funds to order in nor the energy or time to make a time consuming yeast crust....So the No Yeast Homemade Pizza was born!




Looks good, doesn't it?!



It does lack a certain chewiness you would come to expect from pizza crust do to the lack of yeast but seriously...It's still pretty darn delicious!


This was a huge hit and will probably make it into regular rotation in my household.  I would say at least give it a try once :)


Visit the full post here.

Happy Cooking

Samantha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...