Friday, February 8, 2013

Heart Sun Catchers, Life At Home

Valentines Day Project

This week for  A Less Than Perfect Homemaker  and my daughter's enjoyment I made some Heart Shaped Sun Catchers ♥


At first this was too be a project with the girls, but I didn't do it right the first time and they lost interest.


I was determined to see it through, and the results were definitely worth it!


They are made by melting crayon shavings in between wax paper and then strung up with nylon thread.


So, even though it took me two attempts and my daughters lost all interest in helping I am still really pleased that I saw this one through...What a pretty display!


And my both my daughter's loved them when they were finally hung up.


See full post here if you would like to make these yourself or if you just want to read a fun post.

Have an amazing weekend!

Samantha







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...