Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Star Felt Garland, Happy New Year

Happy New Year

It's been awhile since my last post, I know....but moving into 2013 I hope to put more attention and focus into this blog as well as my other endeavors, starting with this post.

I recently made a big move with my family from California to Washington State so I have not had much time to write, or create, let alone celebrate the holidays..

However, I did find time to put together a Felt Garland to hang on my mantle to celebrate the New Year :)

Star Felt Garland




I love felt. It can be so chic, yet so cozy at the same time. And so diverse! 

If you would like to make this cute garland or any other felt garland yourself, just follow these steps!

Felt Garland Tutorial






That's all! Super simple!

Happy New Year, may it be a crafty one

♥♥♥

Samantha









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...