Monday, January 7, 2013

Life at Home: Homemade Playdough

Life at Home: Homemade Play Dough

I not sure if you know I carry on another blog aside from this one. A blog about my life as a full time Mommy and homemaker. 


I thought my fans might like a glimpse of what my home life is like, not just the business end of my life but what I do with my time when I'm not trying to create and run a small business.

Today with my children we made Homemade Play Dough.


The weather has been gloomy and rainy so we are starting to feel a little cooped up. I can't think of a better way to keep my children occupied indoors than to give them something that occupies their hands and their minds! 

Fun Colors
This provided at least several hours of distraction before they grew antsy again :)

Fun Tools
Good Company
= Delicious Play Dough Cookies?........
They might be a little salty.....
To see full post and recipe please follow this link:


Well that was my day today :) I did not get anything done for my shop :( but we had fun!
What did you do on this gloomy winter day?

Happy Playing

♥♥♥

Samantha






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...