Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Still Here

Just a quick update ;)
I have been really busy since summer started...
First, my sister and her family moved out so I have been rearranging the house, cleaning, catching up on laundry etc....
Second, I have been trying to sneak in summer fun into my busy schedule
Third, I have been attempting to maintain an excise regime
and
Fourth, I have just started a part time job!
Wow...I do not like to relax!
Wait! That's not true..I started watching a show I really like :)
Anyway...
I'm still here! I should be picking back up on things shortly, just as soon as I find my rhythm again..I have a great post on making a tie that should be up before the weekend....and........possibly a giveaway happening! If everything goes according to plan ;)

Till next time.

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...